PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT CLINICAL COORDINATOR
Recruiter.com - Chicago, ILLINOIS
|Description: JOB SUMMARY Responsible for the planning and coordinating of clinical activities related to our Hospital?s Gender Confirmation Program
JOB QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge, Practical Experience and Licensure/Registration Required: 1.
Level of knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a Program from an accredited Physician Assistant School.
degree required in related field 3. Current professional registration in the State of Illinois .
4. Current CPR certification.
5. Professional competence documented by references based on PA experience, education or both.
Special Skills and Abilities Required: 1.
The analytical ability necessary to assess a patient?s condition and utilize the professional judgment in providing comprehensive care to patients.
2. The interpersonal skills necessary to constantly interact with patients, families, medical personnel and other members of health care team.
3. The physical ability for prolonged standing and walking .
4. The ability to perform effectively and efficiently under the pressure of stressful or emergency situations.Recruiter.com . Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Physician Assistant